Pietenpol-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 10/25/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pietenpol-List
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
dndboyd2(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: Pietenpol-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 10/25/19 Reply with quote

Nice work Jack.  Beautiful

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 1:43 AM Pietenpol-List Digest Server <pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com (pietenpol-list(at)matronics.com)> wrote:

[quote]*

 =========================
   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
 =========================

Today's complete Pietenpol-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Pietenpol-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter=2019-10-25&Archive=Pietenpol

Text Version:

    http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter=2019-10-25&Archive=Pietenpol

 =======================
   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
 =======================

                           Pietenpol-List Digest Archive
                                      ---
                     Total Messages Posted Fri 10/25/19: 2

Today's Message Index:
----------------------

     1. 05:42 AM - Re: Re: laminating struts  (Mark Lisa Kellyn Bowler)
     2. 07:35 AM - Re: Re: laminating struts  (Semih Oksay)

________________________________  Message 1  _____________________________________

Time: 05:42:59 AM PST US
From: Mark Lisa Kellyn Bowler <braywood(at)hotmail.com (braywood(at)hotmail.com)>
Subject: Re: Re: laminating struts

Gorgeous work Jack!!!

Mark Bowler
Broughshane,
U.K.
"It=92s all about inspiring the kids. The aircraft is merely the catalyst."
  Graham Harris
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci