Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Europa Trailer specifications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Kirkgaard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Europa Trailer specifications Reply with quote

I have purchased a Europa XS where an original Europa trailer is included.
To get permission to use it in Denmark I have asked Europa Aircraft for the specifications (empty weight - design load etc), but all I got from Europa after asking 3 times was this:
Quote:
John,
Unfortunately we have no records of these early trailers any more.
Also we would have no record if it has been modified or not so we cannot be of help with this.
Regards,
David Stanbridge.

Well hard to understand that Europa don't know to which specifications they have designed their 5000 GBP trailer.

I would be very grateful if one of you could help me getting the specs.

regards John Kirkegaard

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
tennant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Europa Trailer specifications Reply with quote

Hi John,

Is it a Mono trailer?

If so, I have the German registration and test documents somewhere in my files that I could pull out for you.
I had more problems getting the trailer tested & registered than the plane!!

Barry Tennant

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

italianjon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Europa Trailer specifications Reply with quote

Absolutely second what Barry said.

Barry's information helped me a to getting mine registered.

If it does help the TÜV in Germany used Barry's info as a start and did a full survey on the trailer. I think I have a copy of the TÜV report that I can send through next week once I'm back home, if you need it in addition.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: