AW: Re: Can anyone help me with a wing template?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
r.twellmann(at)steute.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: AW: Re: Can anyone help me with a wing template? Reply with quote

Hello,

here is a DXF file of the airfoil with the appropriate cord length of 1167 mm. (yes, we use the metric system Wink)
I also added the 3 degree line you need to set the wing to the right angle.
You should find somebody who has access to a big format printer to print it out for you.
Good luck with the construction of your plane and don`t hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

Best regards from Germany,
Ralf Twellmann (KIS# 104)
Tel.: +49 / (0)5731 745-158
Fax: +49 / (0)5731 745-222