Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EUROPA 25 YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT TURWESTON UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willydewey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: EUROPA 25 YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT TURWESTON UK Reply with quote

I should like to give thanks to all the organisers of this well attended 2 day event at Turweston in the heart of England We were blessed by a large anticyclone centered over the uk and gave unbroken sunshine, warmth and light winds contrary to recent time where events had to be abandoned due to bad weather.. That said I am sure that all Members will give thanks to Ivan Shaw for his witty and revealing lecture on the cicumstances in his life that led up to the concenception of the Europa and for an insight of all the various individuls who helped along the way. God bless them all!!
I think there were 42 aircraft at Turweston mostly from the UK but others from France and the Netherlands. The Dinner wes superb thanks to the staff at Turweston but also to Irene Watson the half builder of my G-IANI (ian and Irene)
Last but not least thank you to the many friends I made at the event and for the help I received from the head wound I sustained by my stupidity of walking in to the propeller just before dinner

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

italianjon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: EUROPA 25 YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT TURWESTON UK Reply with quote

Echo Willy's comments above a fantastic effort, by all involved.

Also with the conditions on homebuilt aircraft flying to/transiting Belgium having been lifted, the flight from Germany was even easier than previous flights. So, with the flights to/from the UK even easier now, I am looking forward to the next fly-in!

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: