Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List
don.honabach(at)pcperfect
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

I’m trying to wrap my mind around the single-point grounding system as described in the ‘Connection, in particular as it affects devices in the avionics stack.

If I understand the core process, you go ahead and bring all power grounds for cockpit related equipment to a single termination point on the firewall (i.e. the fast tab ground plane). What I’m a bit confused about though is that a prior post mentioned that most avionics run an internal ground to their case. For metal planes using metal panels and metal mounts wouldn’t this result in a dual ground system (and as such potential result in ground loop issues)? If so, does this mean that I should go ahead and insulate items in the panel that might have a noticeable affect (radios, intercom, etc.) or ???

(Thanks in advance for any help and guidance!)

Thanks,
Don

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
brian

Location: Sacramento, California, USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

On Jun 26, 2006, at 8:02 AM, Don Honabach wrote:
Quote:

For metal planes using metal panels and metal mounts wouldn’t this result in a dual ground system (and as such potential result in ground loop issues)? If so, does this mean that I should go ahead and insulate items in the panel that might have a noticeable affect (radios, intercom, etc.) or ???
Go ahead and ground the cases of your avionics. The issue comes when you are doing signal grounds, mostly mic wiring. There you want to have a single ground point for sure and it should be at your audio panel or intercom.
Brian Lloyd                         361 Catterline Waybrian-yak AT lloyd DOT com          Folsom, CA 95630
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)             +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
Brian Lloyd
brian-yak at lloyd dot com
+1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mark Phillips in TN

Location: Columbia, TN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

In a message dated 6/26/06 7:09:07 AM Central Daylight Time, don.honabach(at)pcperfect.com writes:

Quote:
I’m trying to wrap my mind around the single-point grounding system as described in the ‘Connection, in particular as it affects devices in the avionics stack.

Some EE out there will undoubtedly correct me, but this is how I look at it:

Electrons come screaming out of the battery up an interstate highway of copper wire to each device.  Once being tortured therein, they must return to the fold (battery).  Given the choice of a return Interstate highway of more copper, or "over the river & thru the woods (device chassis, screws, metal mashed to other metal etc.- just think HIGHER RESISTANCE than the highway) they will prefer the easier route- one that is just as easy going as coming.  When all electrons travel this way, they are happy electrons and are less likely to insidiously attack your ears as noyz!   Cool

(and yeah, I know about "holes" but let's KIS)

Mark - purty darn quiet Z-11 RV-6A
do not archive unless this adds something to the discussion or I case I'm just plain wrong!

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
From The PossumWorks...
FLYaDIVE(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

In a message dated 6/26/06 8:09:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
don.honabach(at)pcperfect.com writes:

Quote:
For metal planes using metal panels and
metal mounts wouldn't this result in a dual ground system (and as such
potential result in ground loop issues)? If so, does this mean that I
should go ahead and insulate items in the panel that might have a
noticeable affect (radios, intercom, etc.) or ???

(Thanks in advance for any help and guidance!)

Thanks,

Don
==============================

Don:

You bring up one of my pet peeves ... GROUND LOOPS!

99.99% of the electrically involved do not understand ground loops. Due to
the Internet, rumors and BS spread at the speed of an electron.

A single point ground is a good thing. We ARE talking about DC (Battery)
circuits, right? But we are also talking about PLANES. And in Composition
Planes you MUST bring your ground to where ever you need it. In metal - aluminum
planes there is the possibility of using the plane as a ground. Just like they
do with cars. The problem is aluminum is a very poor electrical conductor
and a very good developer of corrosion.

OK, here are the Questions and the Answers:
As you mentioned Radios can use their CASE as the GROUND conductor.
Is that the way to go?
A: NO! And below are the reasons

Is there a problem with that?
A: YES - The radio is NOT a solid mechanical connection its movement makes
for a POOR Ground. When it moves it creates ware points on the case and tray
which remove the anodizing which increase the chance of corrosion. And in
return a POORER Ground.

Will it create a Ground Loop?
A: Well, lets ask the question: What is a Ground Loop?
There are TWO different types of Ground Loops ... AC & DC.
AC is anything with an Alternating Current that has a Frequency (i.e.: AF -
AUDIO and RF - Radio Frequencies. More on this later.
DC is Direct Current and does NOT have a frequency or a pulse, Your Planes
Battery / Alternator System.
A ground Loop in a DC circuit happens when there is a Potential Difference
between what should be Common Ground points.
Why are they NOT COMMON?
A: Because there is some form of resistance that causes the Potential
Difference (I.e.: Corrosion or Long Runs of Ground wire of the WRONG SIZE.

Can I use a separate Ground?
A: HELL YES! The issue is NOT how many grounds you have but the QUALITY of
the grounds.
If you use a single point ground to say an aluminum firewall and the area
under the Nut & Bolt ... You did use a Nut & Bolt? ... Corrodes ALL of your
grounds to that tie point are now at risk. To this add a bit of voltage and the
corrosion will increase. If it IA an aluminum point the corrosion is Aluminum
Oxide and Aluminum Oxide is pretty damn close to an insulator.

Should I use an ADDITIONAL separate Ground?
A: What do you think after reading the above Q&A?
The answer should be YES!
Keeping the potential difference on the Ground side of the circuit as low and
as uniform as possible should be your goal. It will help in the operation of
the equipment and eliminate failure points as well as NOISE.

Ok, now onto AC - AF & RF
The basic rule is very simple, learn it and don't forget it:
With an AF circuit you ONLY GROUND at the Source of the AF.
Lets consider intercoms. 99.99% of the noise problem is because someone,
somewhere in the installation GROUNDED the SHIELD at BOTH ENDS of the run. It
should be grounded where? At the Source ... At the Intercom. NOT at the Mic or
Phone jack.
Now someone is going to say ... Mine is grounded at both ends and it works
fine. Take a close LQQK I'd bet there are plastic mountings around the jacks.

Ok, now onto RF
The basic rule is very simple, learn it and don't forget it (where have you
heard that before):
With an RF circuit you GROUND at BOTH ends.
Both the Source (Radio) and Load (Antenna).

Question: What kind of a device is a STROBE?
A: It is both an AF and RF device.
The major part of the strobe noise is in the AF range.
Long runs of Power Lines to the Strobe and Flash Tube lines help to spread
the noise around. Because the expanding and collapsing fields of the strobe the
enegery/noise can be transmitted just like an RF signal. Transmitted into
other wires and down power lines. This is heard as noise in the headsets.
Question: How do you lessen or eliminate this noise?
Answer: Since it is both AF & RF you have to experiment. Use Shielded wire
for your power (B+) lines. Start by grounding at the source. Leave some
shielded ground free at the far end. Use Tolroids (ferrite beads) on the Power and
Flash Tube wires. Give it a test ... Try grounding the free end shield. Do
Not run strobe lines parallel to other wires or antennas.
There are other tricks but these are the basics that handle most of the
problems.

So, do I believe in Single Point Grounds? Yes, a whole lot of them!
So, do I believe in DC Ground Loops? Yes, ONLY if you have POOR GROUNDS!
<<<--- Keyword - letter - being 'S' - GROUNDS

Barry
"Chop'd Liver"

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
johnwcox(at)pacificnw.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

I am no EE but in A & P school they were quite clear that electrons come from the negative terminal.  That is why the positive is always connected first and the negative terminal is connected last.  The better the negative (Ground) path – “Path of least resistance” …. I know a straight line between two points.  The electrons will always chose the lazy way.  Still an important idea for high quality ground connections.

John Cox - $00.02

[...]

lhelming(at)sigecom.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

I understand what you are saying John about connecting the negative last.  I however do it that way because if connecting the positive last, you could easily ground the positive to some part of the plane when connecting the positive.  If the negative is connected last as you suggest, touching the airframe while fastening the positive or negative terminal does not cause sparks to fly.  Knowing what I know about electronics, I still am not sure if the electrons flow from negative to positive or the holes left by the jumping electrons.  Let the debate begin.  Larry in Indiana
[quote] ---

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
FLYaDIVE(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

In a message dated 6/26/06 3:06:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lhelming(at)sigecom.net writes:

Quote:
Knowing what I know about electronics, I still am not sure if the electrons
flow from negative to positive or the holes left by the jumping electrons.
Let the debate begin. Larry in Indiana
===============================

Larry:

It does not matter which horse you use to cross the stream. Just don't
change horses mid stream.

Barry
"Chop'd Liver"

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
FLYaDIVE(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

In a message dated 6/26/06 3:06:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lhelming(at)sigecom.net writes:

Quote:
I am no EE but in A & P school they were quite clear that electrons come
from

Quote:
the negative terminal. That is why the positive is always connected first
and the negative terminal is connected last.
=========================

John:

If that is what they are teaching then have them grab +500 Volts in the Right
Hand and -500 Volts in the Left Hand and turn the switch ON.
Plus 500 added to Negative 500 is ZERO and there will be no voltage flow.
The instructor should live Right?

Barry
"Chop'd Liver"

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
FLYaDIVE(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

[...]

A: NO! And below are the reasons

Is there a problem with that?
A: YES - The radio is NOT a solid mechanical connection its movement makes
for a POOR Ground. When it moves it creates ware points on the case and tray
which remove the anodizing which increase the chance of corrosion. And in
return a POORER Ground.

Will it create a Ground Loop?
A: Well, lets ask the question: What is a Ground Loop?
There are TWO different types of Ground Loops ... AC & DC.
AC is anything with an Alternating Current that has a Frequency (i.e.: AF -
AUDIO and RF - Radio Frequencies. More on this later.
DC is Direct Current and does NOT have a frequency or a pulse, Your Planes
Battery / Alternator System.
A ground Loop in a DC circuit happens when there is a Potential Difference
between what should be Common Ground points.
Why are they NOT COMMON?
A: Because there is some form of resistance that causes the Potential
Difference (I.e.: Corrosion or Long Runs of Ground wire of the WRONG SIZE.

Can I use a separate Ground?
A: HELL YES! The issue is NOT how many grounds you have but the QUALITY of
the grounds.
If you use a single point ground to say an aluminum firewall and the area
under the Nut & Bolt ... You did use a Nut & Bolt? ... Corrodes ALL of your
grounds to that tie point are now at risk. To this add a bit of voltage and the
corrosion will increase. If it IA an aluminum point the corrosion is Aluminum
Oxide and Aluminum Oxide is pretty damn close to an insulator.

Should I use an ADDITIONAL separate Ground?
A: What do you think after reading the above Q&A?
[...]

A: It is both an AF and RF device.
[...]

N1DeltaWhiskey(at)comcast
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

Disagree, to a point.  Positive should be connected before ground when we are talking about energy sources (say battery).  Why?  To prevent a short circuit.  If the ground is connected first, any contact by the positive lead will send sparks flying.  If the positive is connected first, one will be attaching the wire to a system generally at ground potential.

This goes to the point missing from the comments below.  Namely that electrons move only when invited to do so, either when being sucked by a higher voltage potential, or when being pushed around by electromagnetic fields (going to stop there before revealing my ignorance about chemical reactions, but think the voltage potential is the driving force there).  Connecting the ground first will provide a complete circuit path if the positive terminal is shorted against the grounded environment generally present in the airframe environment.  Connecting the positive first will only result in a ground coming in contacted with an intended grounded airframe at the same potential, hence negligible, if any, sparks will fly.

For energy loads (consumers), it really does not, usually, make much difference electrically, though it could mechanically (don't have a specific instance, just leaving the door open to avoid rebuttal on the point).  Besides, you have deenergized the potential circuit before doing this - right?

Doug Windhorn
[quote] ---

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
brian

Location: Sacramento, California, USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

<sigh> This thread is MUCH harder than it needs to be.

The avionics trays should be grounded. If they are in an aluminum
airplane with an aluminum instrument panel and the panel is bolted or
riveted to the airframe somehow, your job is done. If you have some
sort of nonconducting panel such that the avionics trays are
insulated from the rest of the airframe, run a wire from your
avionics tray(s) to your single-point ground.

And this has nothing to do with the power ground for the radios. Each
radio has a ground or multiple ground pins on its connector. These
should be connected to your single point ground independently of the
chassis ground.

Audio grounds, e.g. headphone, mic, audio inputs, etc., should be
isolated and go to a single point ground at the radios. Mic and
headphone jacks should be insulated from the airframe and a ground
lead from each jack run back to the radio stack where they will
ground at the intercom (if you have an intercom), the audio panel (if
you have an audio panel without an intercom), or the comm radio (if
you have no intercom or audio panel).

Brian Lloyd 361 Catterline Way
brian-yak AT lloyd DOT com Folsom, CA 95630
+1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
Brian Lloyd
brian-yak at lloyd dot com
+1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
gnolin(at)sbcglobal.net
Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

Electricity flows on all paths inversely proportional to the resistance, i.e. the lower the resistance, the higher current flow.
Hank

Doug Windhorn <N1DeltaWhiskey(at)comcast.net> wrote:
[quote] (at)font-face { font-family: Tahoma; } (at)page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; } P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } A:link { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.EmailStyle17 { COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial } DIV.Section1 { page: Section1 } Disagree, to a point.  Positive should be connected before ground when we are talking about energy sources (say battery).  Why?  To prevent a short circuit.  If the ground is connected first, any contact by the positive lead will send sparks flying.  If the positive is connected first, one will be attaching the wire to a system generally at ground potential.

[...]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

Thanks everyone - lots of great information!

I understand from the comments I've received that

1. Grounding the 'power grounds' of the avionics to a firewall single-point system is a good thing.

2. The fact that the avionics have a second power ground available to them via their cases to the plane's core structure (assuming metal panel/plane) is ok to leave as is, and putting in a single-point ground system 'on-top' of this 'poorer' case ground path is preferred.

Onward I go so one day I can go upwards...

Don

--

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
rv8ch

Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

Quote:
The avionics trays should be grounded. If they are in an aluminum
airplane with an aluminum instrument panel and the panel is bolted or
riveted to the airframe somehow, your job is done. If you have some sort
of nonconducting panel such that the avionics trays are insulated from
the rest of the airframe, run a wire from your avionics tray(s) to your
single-point ground.

And this has nothing to do with the power ground for the radios. Each
radio has a ground or multiple ground pins on its connector. These
should be connected to your single point ground independently of the
chassis ground.

My intercom (Flightcom 403) has a ground pin and the case is grounded,
and there is continuity between the two. I have not tested any of my
other avionics. I wonder if this is common, or will cause a problem.

--
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/
FLYaDIVE(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

In a message dated 6/27/06 3:09:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mick-matronics(at)rv8.ch writes:

Quote:
My intercom (Flightcom 403) has a ground pin and the case is grounded,
and there is continuity between the two. I have not tested any of my
other avionics. I wonder if this is common, or will cause a problem.

--
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/
#82007 finishing
====================

Mickey:

This depends on if it is an Audio Ground or a Power Ground.

Barry
"Chop'd Liver"

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
nghertner(at)verizon.net
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

On 6/26/06 7:34 PM, "Doug Windhorn" <N1DeltaWhiskey(at)comcast.net> wrote:

[...]

---

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Back to top
brian

Location: Sacramento, California, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

On Jun 27, 2006, at 2:56 AM, Mickey Coggins wrote:

Quote:

matronics(at)rv8.ch>

> The avionics trays should be grounded. If they are in an aluminum
> airplane with an aluminum instrument panel and the panel is bolted
> or riveted to the airframe somehow, your job is done. If you have
> some sort of nonconducting panel such that the avionics trays are
> insulated from the rest of the airframe, run a wire from your
> avionics tray(s) to your single-point ground.
> And this has nothing to do with the power ground for the radios.
> Each radio has a ground or multiple ground pins on its connector.
> These should be connected to your single point ground
> independently of the chassis ground.

My intercom (Flightcom 403) has a ground pin and the case is grounded,
and there is continuity between the two. I have not tested any of my
other avionics. I wonder if this is common, or will cause a problem.

It will not cause a problem. The manufacturer designed it that way.

Some devices may show a low resistance between case and ground pin
(on the order of 10 ohms or so). They use a 10 ohm resistor to get
the shielding while the resistance greatly reduces the current in any
potential ground loop.

The bottom line is that, if it has a metal case the manufacturer
expects the case to ground to the airframe through the panel, or at
least there is a very good chance that it will. If they don't want
the case grounded you will find something about that in the
documentation and they will provide the wherewithal to insulate the
case.

Brian Lloyd 361 Catterline Way
brian-yak AT lloyd DOT com Folsom, CA 95630
+1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
Brian Lloyd
brian-yak at lloyd dot com
+1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.270.912.0788 (fax)

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
rv8ch

Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

Brian Lloyd wrote:
Quote:
The bottom line is that, if it has a metal case the manufacturer expects
the case to ground to the airframe through the panel, or at least there
is a very good chance that it will. If they don't want the case grounded
you will find something about that in the documentation and they will
provide the wherewithal to insulate the case.

Thanks a lot for the info.

--
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

_________________
Mickey Coggins
http://www.rv8.ch/
Hopperdhh(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Avionics Stack - Single Point Grounding... Reply with quote

John,

I think that you are doing the right thing for the wrong reason.  The reason for connection the UNGROUNDED terminal of a battery first is that if you short your wrench to ground, you won't melt your wrench down or set something on fire or burn yourself, etc.

When the UNGROUNDED terminal is connected, then connect the ground and if you short your wrench to ground, nothing will happen either.

If we used positive ground in our airplanes, I would suggest that you connect the negative terminal first.

It really doesn't matter if electrons or holes are considered "current."  Ben (Franklin) guessed wrong and all the universities still teach positive current flow.  Oh well!

Dan Hopper (EE -- retired)
RV-7A

do not archive

In a message dated 6/26/2006 11:47:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, johnwcox(at)pacificnw.com writes:
Quote:

I am no EE but in A & P school they were quite clear that electrons come from the negative terminal.  That is why the positive is always connected first and the negative terminal is connected last.  The better the negative (Ground) path – “Path of least resistance†…. I know a straight line between two points.  The electrons will always chose the lazy way.  Still an important idea for high quality ground connections.

John Cox - $00.02

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours