Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reflections...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reflections... Reply with quote

I keep my flight logbook in Excel but still keep the old paper log since that's what I started with almost 21 years ago. Updating the paper log this morning brought lots of "Aha!" moments and fond remembrances of flights from the last couple of years.
- Rhonda's first Pulsar flight.
- The 2010 KS fly-in with 11 demo flights.
- Tom's visit in early 2011 and the obligatory flight to Brenham for a $100 hamburger. And don't forget the low and slow Galveston beach passes.
- First flights for my daughter-in-law, 2 round trips to New Orleans for a bachelorette party. She was queasy on both flights. That was nearly a year ago and we didn't realize at the time she was carrying another passenger, Jude, now 10 weeks old.
- Trip with flying buddy Jack to the Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH. That's when my oil cooler problem showed up on the trip home.
- The 2011 KS fly-in with 8 demo flights.
- 7 fun flights at Ray's company BBQ.
- Rosie's first flight (our Boston Terrier pup).
With the ink barely dry on my new 3rd class medical certificate, I'm ready to get high after nearly 3 months of down time.
I'm really hoping to see some first-time planes at Lawrence this year (Ray, Tom <you weren't first in the list!>, Eddie, Mike, Tim, Phil, Pulsar Bob, Chuck, both Bills <with both Marshas>, and others).
Here's hoping you folks that gather in Topeka this weekend have a great time!
Jim
N623JF [quote][b]

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: