Lord Mounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
barrynorman(at)comcast.ne
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Lord Mounts Reply with quote

Happy New Year to the group! Hope all is well and enjoying flying their little plane. I've put 13 hours on mine in the last few weeks.

While doing my annual condition inspection I noticed that after six years of flying that the rubber mounts that go between the engine mount and the truss mount are starting to compress and come apart. I have a Pulsar III and was wondering if anyone knew the part number for these rubber pieces and where I could get them? I looked through Aircraft Spruce and didn't see anything like the ones I have. I ordered a set that looked close but they were too small.

On another note, I was looking at possibly buying a partially completed Pulsar Super Cruiser and joined their group to try and get some info before diving in. Anyone here on this forum have any experience with them? I figured you guys might know something.

Thanks,
Barry Norman

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
kdpalmer(at)mweb.co.za
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Lord Mounts Reply with quote

Before Pulsar bought them out it was the KISS get hold of the KISS forum. Bear in mind the owner of Pulsar in El Salvador was killed a short while ago, are they still operating ?
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
kdpalmer(at)mweb.co.za
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Lord Mounts Reply with quote

And Richard Trickel the original designer of the Kiss also died a short while ago.

---

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
kdpalmer(at)mweb.co.za
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Lord Mounts Reply with quote

The Aero design part # AD307 Shock Mount
Sky Star Part # 47005.000 Shock Mount, 22001-13 (Pulsar III)
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Back to top
barrynorman(at)comcast.ne
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Lord Mounts Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I have those part numbers. I guess if Sky Star is still in business with the kit fox, I could still get them.

I knew the designer of the cruiser and the owner of Pulsar both passed away. I heard the owners wife wants nothing to do with the airplane business so it will probably be sold at some point.

Barry