Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

motor mount bushings and thermostats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Stratus-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulm(at)olypen.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: motor mount bushings and thermostats Reply with quote

I have two sets of 8 hard rubber mount bushings back when Rhiner was the owner.

I have 2 thermostats in housings same age. This was blue copper for inline use with a right angle tube fitting. Its all sodered together

Not sure, is current stratus2000 uses the same parts?

I would like to get rid of these items and is there some ONE person on the list willing to handle free distribution to others?

I will ship free in priority flat rate box anywhere in the USA to one person.

Otherwise its $25 for each of the 4 items to 4 persons again only to USA.

Paul
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Stratus-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Stratus-List
paulm(at)olypen.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: motor mount bushings and thermostats Reply with quote

I also have a set of 8 AL bushings to be used to make motor mounts. The outside diameter is for the steel tube mount engine side and the inside fits the rubber mount taper etc..

These as is the first offer can be to one person free for all or $25 included shipping for each or the now 5 items to different persons. To be fair lets set it up so only one set of a kind to each individual is possible.

To be clear if someone can get up to 5 people to agree on this group and be the distributor I will ship free to that person and he will then ship to the otyhers at no more than actual shipping costs.

Paul

Rehiner is in FL and has been for many years. Out of this business. Visits Seattle at least once a year or has been last year.
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

andynfultz(at)bellsouth.n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: motor mount bushings and thermostats Reply with quote

Paul,
I will take on that task. Ship to me and if there is anyone else needing what I don't need I will ship to them.

Andy Fultz
141 Fultz Road
Starkville, MS 39759
[quote] --

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Stratus-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: