[Probable Spam] William Wynne out of Business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> CorvairEngines-List
larry(at)macsmachine.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: [Probable Spam] William Wynne out of Business? Reply with quote

Mike,
This seems to happen over and over with him. He sells and takes money way before product is ready to ship.
Not sure of his accounting system if there is one, but most people do eventually get what they order from him.
Don’t be afraid to initiate legal action if you feel you’ve been had.
Perhaps it’s time to send registered mail and a reminder from your attorney.

Larry McFarland 601HDS at www.macsmachine.com

From: owner-corvairengines-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-corvairengines-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Michael ONeal
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:48 PM
To: corvairengines-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: [Probable Spam] William Wynne out of Business?

Anybody know what's up with William Wynne?

I paid him for an intake and exhaust in December of 2009 that he has yet to send me. He hasn't responded to my emails or returned a phone call since August of last year. Moreover, I haven't seen anything on the web from him lately either.

It would appear that I am out about eight hundred bucks.

Regards to all,

Mike ONeal
Silverdale WA
Quote:
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?CorvairEngines-List
0
Quote:
1
Quote:
2
Quote:
3
Quote:
4
Quote:
5
Quote:
6
Quote:
7
[quote][b]

- The Matronics CorvairEngines-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?CorvairEngines-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> CorvairEngines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours