601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
LHusky

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Location: Madras, Oregon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

Me and my wife are getting a divorce and I am having to sell everything. I have a 601XL that has been completed to past the quick build stage. It has dual sticks, strobes, etc. 12 gal tanks installed. I also have a completed corvair engine with all WW FWF components except the middle cowling. It has the nose cone though.  Mount, exhaust, new carb, intake, distributor, everything is there.  It has a Warp drive prop with it. I am going to try and sell it for what I owe on the 2 and that is $10,000. If anyone is interested, please email me off list. You can call me at 541-420-8037 and leave a message if you want. I work graveyards and I am going through a tough time, so I will call when I can. The engine is top notch as well as the construction on the airframe. I am located in Central Oregon. I have an 18 X 10 trailer that I will through in if someone takes the bird. It is a good double axle trailer. Let me know.

Larry Husky
Madras, Oregon
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
steve.freeman(at)syntaxds
Guest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

HI Larry,

Will you please send me an email off list. steve.freeman(at)syntaxds.com

Thank you,

Steve Freeman

[...]

0
Quote:
1
Quote:
2
Quote:
3
Quote:
4
Quote:
5
Quote:
6
Quote:
7
Quote:
8
Quote:
9
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
Back to top
aprazer

Joined: 24 Nov 2006
Location: Boise, Idaho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

Larry,
I anticipated a call from you prior to me passing through Bend last Friday.
I'll be passing your way once again in a week of so, so give me a call on the number provided as I'd like to see the plane.
Mack

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List

_________________
The poh-oh-unemployed farm boy from Idaho
LHusky

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Location: Madras, Oregon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

I am sorry, I am away from the house. The plane is pretty much sold and I have a deposit on it, but a deposit is just that, so if you want to stop buy and you like it, we can talk. The people who want it are on the east coast and are planning a trip for early November. I have some reservations about that. They told me that if I change my mind, they would understand, since they are coming so late. Let me know if you want to stop by and look and we will see what happens.

Larry

In a message dated 9/27/2010 2:56:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, aprazer(at)cableone.net writes:
Quote:
--> Zenith-List message posted by: "aprazer" <aprazer(at)cableone.net>

Larry,
I anticipated a call from you prior to me passing through Bend last Friday.
I'll be passing your way once again in a week of so, so give me a call on the number provided as I'd like to see the plane.
Mack

--------
The poh-oh-unemployed farm boy from Idaho

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=313917#313917===============================================
_-= the ties Day ================================================ - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS ================================================ - List Contribution Web Site sp;   ===================================================

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
LHusky

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Location: Madras, Oregon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

Mack,

Don't mistake this, the other people have first choice, but if they decide that they do not want to make the trip or do not like it, at least you will have looked at it and I can get it sold. Just wanted to clarify.

Larry

====================================
href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List">http://www.matron====================================
ms.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com
====================================
tp://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
====================================

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
aprazer

Joined: 24 Nov 2006
Location: Boise, Idaho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

Larry,
Since you have a deposit on the bird, I'll pass on taking a look.
Please let me know if the deal falls through.
Thank you,
Mack

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List

_________________
The poh-oh-unemployed farm boy from Idaho
Tim Juhl

Joined: 21 Mar 2006
Location: "Thumb" of Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: 601XL Corvair combo for sale $10,000 Reply with quote

Larry,
Sorry to hear you are going thru tough times right now. I realize it sounds trite but this will pass and things will get better.

Take care of yourself....

Tim Juhl

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List

CFII
Champ L16A flying
Zodiac XL - Jabiru 3300A
Almost done! It'll fly in spring!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours