RV 12 List Use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV12-List
joedallas

Joined: 17 May 2010
Location: Spring Hill Florida

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Confused Is anyone using this list
I been watching for a week and not seen any Posts

Joe Building a RV 10 And a RV 12

Please check in

New User
Joe Dallas

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
rveighta(at)comcast.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Joe, I've been on the list for quite a while, and yours is the first I've seen. Must be just you and me.

Walt Shipley
RV8, RV8A, RV12

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
AV8ORJWC

Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Location: Aurora, Oregon "Home of VANS"

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Now with someone posting to the RV-12 list.  I will begin posting progress on the VAN's build project for the Center for Airways Sciences - Teen Flight program.  This is a pilot to involve young adults in Light Sport.  They are nearly finished with their own RV-12 at the factory in Aurora.

John Cox
Mentor

Joe, I've been on the list for quite a while, and yours is the first I've seen. Must be just you and me.

Walt Shipley
RV8, RV8A, RV12

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Dick Sipp

Location: Hope, MI

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

We're here as well.

Helping a new -12 builder.

Dick Sipp
RV4, RV-10 N110DV

Quote:

Confused Is anyone using this list
I been watching for a week and not seen any Posts

Quote:
Joe Building a RV 10 And a RV 12

Please check in

New User
Joe Dallas

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Albert Gardner

Location: Yuma, AZ

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

This is interesting! I signed on to the RV-12 List because I am helping a
friend who has just started a RV-12. I am a former RV-9A builder but I built
and now fly a RV-10. These are the first posts to the RV-12 List I've seen
and the names are familiar to me from the RV-10 List! Where are all the
RV-12 builder posting I wonder?
albert Gardber
N991RV
Yuma, AZ

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List

_________________
RV-9A N872RV
RV-10 N991RV
rveighta(at)comcast.net
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

There seems to be quite a bit of RV-12 activity on the Van's Airforce site.

Walt Shipley

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
hurd(at)gvtc.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

I signed on when I started my 12 in October '09. Nice to see some sign of
life here. Anybody know about LSA repairman certification classes in the
Southwest?

Jim in South Texas
120264 finish kit
---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
marty.santic(at)gmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

This is a LOT of RV-12 activity on Van's AirForce RV-12 forum.  Many hundreds of questions and answers.  I monitor this site, but, join us their also.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/index.php

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM, <rveighta(at)comcast.net (rveighta(at)comcast.net)> wrote:
[quote]
There seems to be quite a bit of RV-12 activity on the Van's Airforce site.

Walt Shipley

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
mustangg40

Joined: 04 Nov 2007
Location: arizona

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

I've been considering an RV-12.  I have no experience in building.  Is the kit as easy as they say?  Also looking at the Sonex

Don Koehnlein Mesa AZ

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
scottmschmidt(at)yahoo.co
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

I'm here too.
Almost complete with the empenage kit. I was starting to think no one uses this. I know there are quite a few that prefer the matronics list with the -10 flyers but it appears most of the -12 guys are on VAF.

-Scott Schmidt

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2010, at 4:13 PM, "Albert Gardner" <ibspud(at)roadrunner.com> wrote:

This is interesting! I signed on to the RV-12 List because I am helping a
friend who has just started a RV-12. I am a former RV-9A builder but I built
and now fly a RV-10. These are the first posts to the RV-12 List I've seen
and the names are familiar to me from the RV-10 List! Where are all the
RV-12 builder posting I wonder?
albert Gardber
N991RV
Yuma, AZ

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
hufise(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Normal 0 21 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--> <![endif]--> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } <![endif]--> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} <![endif]-->
Hi everybody,
I’m on the list too. I’m also on the 10list. I’m start with the 12 as I get the kit.
To my personal I’m live near Zurich, Switzerland.

Daniel (hufise (tat) hotmail.com)

Quote:
Subject: RV 12 List Use
From: joe(at)rvbuildernet.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:27:33 -0700
To: rv12-list(at)matronics.com

--> RV12-List message posted by: "joedallas" <joe(at)rvbuildernet.com>

Confused Is anyone using this list
I been watching for a week and not seen any Posts

Joe Building a RV 10 And a RV 12

Please check in

New User
Joe Dallas

======================
&gt================

[quote]

An Pfingsten surft’s sich am Ringsten - mit dem MSN Internet Explorer 8 schnell und sicher surfen, jetzt kostenlos herunterladen
Quote:
[b]

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
hufise(at)hotmail.com
Guest

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Normal 0 21 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--> <![endif]--> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} <![endif]-->
Hi Don,

I think it is really so easy as they say. The big thing is to deburr and prime.

Greetings from Switzerland
Daniel (hufise (tat) hotmail.com)

[quote] Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:14:46 -0700
From: mustangg40(at)yahoo.com
Subject: Re: RV 12 List Use
To: rv12-list(at)matronics.com

--> RV12-List message posted by: Donald Koehnlein <mustangg40(at)yahoo.com>

I've been considering an RV-12.  I have no experience in building.  Is the kit as easy as they say?  Also looking at the Sonex

Don Koehnlein Mesa AZ

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
Back to top
joedallas

Joined: 17 May 2010
Location: Spring Hill Florida

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

I waiting for RV 12 Kit 1
Putting my RV 12 on Hold Until I finish the 12
Nice to see Action on this Site

Joe Dallas

Joe, I've been on the list for quite a while, and yours is the first I've seen. Must be just you and me.

Walt Shipley
RV8, RV8A, RV12

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
joedallas

Joined: 17 May 2010
Location: Spring Hill Florida

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

I meant RV 10

I waiting for RV 12 Kit 1
Putting my RV 10 on Hold Until I finish the 12
Nice to see Action on this Site

Joe Dallas

Putting my RV 12 on Hold Until I finish the 12
Nice to see Action on this Site

Joe Dallas

Joe, I've been on the list for quite a while, and yours is the first I've seen. Must be just you and me.

Walt Shipley
RV8, RV8A, RV12

---

- The Matronics RV12-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV12-List
AV8ORJWC

Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Location: Aurora, Oregon "Home of VANS"

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: RV 12 List Use Reply with quote

Some have finished with under 800 hours. Our High School students have no problem with Zero experience. Following the plans exactly helps. Would definately do the Vans kit. Most builds do it with few but primitive tools.  With the use of RV-10 tools, its a whiz.

John Cox
Aurora, OR