Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richvetterli(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: I'm Back Reply with quote

Just a quick update for my friends on the list. I’m back in the game. Last year I made a change in my job and thought I’d have to sell my Corvair powered 601XL before it had taken it’s first flight. As luck (my good luck) would have it, the bad economy made it a hard plane to sell. I’ve recently found myself with a new job and the income needed to keep my plane. So, last week I ordered the Zenith upgrade kit and I spent today removing the right wing. Yahoo, we’re back in business. Let’s get this thing in the air.

Rich Vetterli
N56DV
601XL/Corvair
Pleasanton, CA

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
LHusky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: I'm Back Reply with quote

Glad to hear that Rich! I enjoyed watching you at CC showing off your plane. I will be hanging my corvair on soon, so when we are both done, we can tear up some sky over Cloverdale, CA during one of the fly-in's.

Congrats on the new job and keeping your baby!! I had actually thought of buying it from you at one point, but things worked out for me and I was able to buy a new FWF from a guy who went the Jabiru way!

Keep us updated!

Larry Husky
Madras, Oregon

In a message dated 4/5/2010 11:14:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, richvetterli(at)yahoo.com writes:
Quote:
--> Zenith-List message posted by: Richard Vetterli <richvetterli(at)yahoo.com>

Just a quick update for my friends on the list. I’m back in the game. Last year I made a change in my job and thought I’d have to sell my Corvair powered 601XL before it had taken it’s first flight. As luck (my good luck) would have it, the bad economy made it a hard plane to sell. I’ve recently found myself with a new job and the income needed to keep my plane. So, last week I ordered the Zenith upgrade kit and I spent today removing the right wing. Yahoo, we’re back in business. Let’s get this thing in the air.

Rich Vetterli
N56DV
601XL/Corvair
Pleasanton, CA

======================== the ties Day ================================================ - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS ================================================ - List Contribution Web Site sp;   ===================================================

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Terry Phillips

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: I'm Back Reply with quote

'Great news, Rich.

I'm looking forward to seeing your airplane one day.

Terry
At 11:12 PM 4/5/2010 -0700, you wrote:
Quote:
Just a quick update for my friends on the list. I’m back in the
game. Last year I made a change in my job and thought I’d have to sell
my Corvair powered 601XL before it had taken it’s first flight. As luck
(my good luck) would have it, the bad economy made it a hard plane to
sell. I’ve recently found myself with a new job and the income needed
to keep my plane. So, last week I ordered the Zenith upgrade kit and I
spent today removing the right wing. Yahoo, we’re back in
business. Let’s get this thing in the air.

Rich Vetterli
N56DV
601XL/Corvair
Pleasanton, CA

Terry Phillips
ttp44~at~rkymtn.net
Corvallis MT
ZU-601XL/Jab 3300 s .. l .. o .. o .. w build kit - Tail & flaps are done;
Upgrading my wings & ailerons per the AMD Safety Directive
http://www.mykitlog.com/N47TP/

Zenith 601XL/Jab 3300 slow build kit - Tail feathers done; working on the wings.
dgardea(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: I'm Back Reply with quote

Rich,

I have followed your project for quite a while. I'm very happy to see you were able to hang to your plane thru the job changes. I was sad to see your announcement of selling, but now looking forward to seeing you finish the upgrade and flying your Zodiac.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Dave Gardea

richvetterli(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: I'm Back Reply with quote

Thanks to all for the kind words, both on & off list. I forgot to include the address for my new building blog. www.n56dv.blogspot.com

Rich Vetterli
N56DV
601XL/Corvair
www.n56dv.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: