Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corvair Source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KM Heide

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Memeber,

Here is the informaton on Corvairs. Never hurts to examine other information and well informed before making any decisions.

AEROMAX AVIATION LLC. Our web page is: www.aeromaxaviation.com
We are adding new products and services as we go. We are extremely excited about this and we both love the idea of being able to add to the aviation / builders community (while trying to make a living at it). We have both build your own engine kits and complete assembled engines ready to go.

Well, Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Solly Melyon
Aeromax Aviation LLC

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith750-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith750-List
Stefan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Thanks,

Have been to the website a few times. Still missing info on the 5th bearing. Anyone willing to get into the business to produce new crankshafts AND a 5th bearing to make the Corvair engine a REAL alternative and safe to fly?

Stefan

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Rick Vaught

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Go to WWW.flycorvair.com they are best source for corvair engine
information.
--

Stefan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Interesting!

Actually have the site bookmarked and yes, I read most of it.

I am just wondering why I don't receive an advertised product after paying for it 6 weeks ago. Oh, yes I asked what has happening (the good customer approach). Guess what, the only thing I get is an automated USPS email stating that they (USPS) are supposed to receive something for shipment on Dec 6th. Nothing else, still no manual, no email from WW.

Best source, maybe...
Customer service questionable...
Stefan

KM Heide

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Stefan,

Oh so right! I believe WW site is a wealth of information but lacks the customer side of business and I too was a very long waiting customer who gave up the 6 month wait! Not taking anything away from WW....just many others who can do the same thing at a nice price and treat you as a customer.

I think WW has way too many things on his plate and lacks the business end of supply and demand with cash on hand. Not rob Peter to pay Paul to ship products!

Hence, the Aeromax Avaition who has delivered what they promise. They test run your engine for an hour and send a video to prove it. I like the fact they use an Aerocarb from Sonex which does not need a heat box to operate!

Again....just my opinions and observations.

Ken H

Brady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Corvair Source Reply with quote

Ken,

They have had a death in the family recently.
Perhaps that's why things haven't been mailed in a timely manner?

Just a thought.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: