Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Governor group buy discount

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carl.froehlich(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Governor group buy discount Reply with quote

Forwarded off the RV-10 list. I installed this governor in my 8A and it is rock solid. I just ordered another one for my RV-10 project.

The group buy shuts down December 15th.

Carl Froehlich

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of RV Builder (Michael Sausen)
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:29 AM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RV10-List: Governor group buy discount

If anyone is still needing a governor, American Propeller has a group buy going on right now for the PCU5000X. They did the same group buy about 2 years ago and had no problem getting the 50 needed for a $304 discount off the normal $1375 price. It started last Friday and Bob at American Propeller told me this morning they already have 15 orders. Here is the info to participate:

"I have numbers and a breakdown of the VAF group purchase of the PCU5000X governor. We expect about 50 people to participate on the VAF group deal. Hopefully more! Should someone express an interest in an immediate shipment of the governor, they will receive the deal at the current, respective volume discount at the time of the shipment.

Here are the price breaks we can offer:

1-10 units $1,250.00
11-25 units $1,175.00
26-40 units $1,100.00
41-50 units $1,071.00

Terms and conditions:

· Customers must use the following reference to receive the special pricing: APS-AIRFORCE #2.
· A 50% deposit shall be required, with balance due prior to shipping.
· Payments can be made via personal, business checks or credit cards.

· Cost for shipping shall be additional.
· Customer contact at American Propeller Service is Bob Honig or Kevin Russell (530) 221-4470 and/or 800-292-7767.
· Prices indicated are valid for 45 days beginning immediately (October 29th.)

http://tinyurl.com/6fc28o

Michael
Do not archive
Quote:
http://www.matronics.com/contribution
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV8-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV8-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: