Hangar Arriqing Sunday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
Ed Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Well, looks like my hangar will arrive at Goose Creek a bit early. They are scheduled to deliver this Sunday. Don't have any idea what time at this point, but be warned I am bringing extra gloves and I can catch anyone

1. Not in his Church Clothes
2. Not about to step aboard his bird to go fly
3. Not more than 10 years older than me
4. Not looking productively busy with something of importance (like putting out a battery fire)

He will probably find me handing him a pair of gloves to help unload the truck. Fair Warning {:>)

Ed

Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson(at)carolina.rr.com

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

What time Ed. I'll be there.
Tad
Quote:

From: "Ed Anderson" <eanderson(at)carolina.rr.com>
Date: 2006/03/09 Thu PM 09:32:31 EST
To: <rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com>
CC: "mbick" <mbick(at)carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday

Well, looks like my hangar will arrive at Goose Creek a bit early. They are scheduled to deliver this Sunday. Don't have any idea what time at this point, but be warned I am bringing extra gloves and I can catch anyone

1. Not in his Church Clothes
2. Not about to step aboard his bird to go fly
3. Not more than 10 years older than me
4. Not looking productively busy with something of importance (like putting out a battery fire)

He will probably find me handing him a pair of gloves to help unload the truck. Fair Warning {:>)

Ed

Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson(at)carolina.rr.com

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Ed Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Don't know at this point, Tad. As soon as the driver lets me know an approx
time, I will head out and probably put a message on this list before I go.

Ed
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com
Steve Glasgow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Cappy will try to be there. Let me know what time. I am planning on doing the Fuel Tank SB on Saturday. If all goes well I will have Sunday free.

Cappy
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Steve Glasgow-Cappy
Cappy's Toy
RV-8 N123SG
Ed Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

If you can make and don't have anything more fun to do (such as fuel tank
SBs), come on down, Cappy

Ed
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Ed my only chink in the armour is if Sunday's weather is better than Saturday. I may fly my wife to
CRE as promised. Other than that I'm available.
Tad
[quote]
From: "Ed Anderson" <eanderson(at)carolina.rr.com>
Date: 2006/03/09 Thu PM 09:49:52 EST
To: <rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Re: Hangar Arriving Sunday

Don't know at this point, Tad. As soon as the driver lets me know an approx
time, I will head out and probably put a message on this list before I go.

Ed
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
Steve Glasgow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

I'm planning on it. When you find out what time let me know.

Cappy
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Steve Glasgow-Cappy
Cappy's Toy
RV-8 N123SG
Ed Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

No Problem, Tad - if I had a choice, I'd join you{:>) I think I call a few
IOUs from my son-in-law

Ed
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com
Ed Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Ok, will do, Cappy

Ed
---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List

_________________
Ed Anderson
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC
eanderson@carolina.rr.com
WVSWIFT(at)aol.com
Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

TAD:
You already have your time flown off?
Eddie

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Back to top
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n
Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Hangar Arriving Sunday Reply with quote

Yes Eddie, 2 weeks ago, Would you like to go for a ride?
Tad

Quote:

From: WVSWIFT(at)aol.com
Date: 2006/03/10 Fri PM 11:11:53 EST
To: rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com

TAD:
You already have your time flown off?
Eddie

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours