Search found 12 matches
Matronics Email Lists Forum Index
Author Message
  Topic: Hot Rod Grumman
rcmutz

Replies: 1

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am   Subject: Hot Rod Grumman
Nice.  Was the title of that track, "Ode to ah Grumman" ?

Richard

Sent from my ipad

On Jan 8, 2017, at 6:24 AM, FLYaDIVE <flyadive@gmail.com (
     Now there ...
  Topic: Thought of Trump as president 'unfathomable'
rcmutz

Replies: 13

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:51 am   Subject: Thought of Trump as president 'unfathomable'
Please remove me from the list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Ronald Millman <RonMillmanCPA@msn.com ( Ray Richmond in Glendale News Press Oct. 8, 2016  (in part)
  Topic: Canopy seals
rcmutz

Replies: 5

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:42 am   Subject: Canopy seals
I am also interested in the replies, as I recently bought the white fuselage to canopy seal for my Tiger.  The black one (canopy to fuselage) seemed to be in pretty good condition with no looseness or ...
  Topic: Customers are an interesting lot
rcmutz

Replies: 2

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 am   Subject: Customers are an interesting lot
Gary,

Just catching up on some of the TeamGrumman postings.

Interesting perspective and information.

I always believed that a man has to earn a living. My AnP that I have used for almos ...
  Topic: Hello... out there. Story time.
rcmutz

Replies: 11

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 am   Subject: Hello... out there. Story time.
They call it de-rating.

Richard

[quote] Subject: Re: Hello... out there. Story time.
To: teamgrumman-list@matronics.com
From: flying-nut@cfl.rr.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:11:14 -0400 ...
  Topic: Sinking float
rcmutz

Replies: 8

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:27 pm   Subject: Sinking float
Claude,

Were these the ones

What's Airparts of Lock Haven, the people who overhaul the senders, got to say about this. ?

Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Aug 2014, at 20:07, Gary L V ...
  Topic: Engines
rcmutz

Replies: 6

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am   Subject: Engines
Hmmm... 9's..... That explains it!  SmileSmile

Richard

Sent from my ipad

On Feb 27, 2014, at 2:03 AM, "Gary L Vogt" <teamgrumman@yahoo.com (Sent from iCloud

[b]
  Topic: Looking for a Tiger
rcmutz

Replies: 5

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm   Subject: Looking for a Tiger
Kevin,
I am in Dayton, Oh. What's you got in mind?

Richard

Sent from my ipad

On Sep 1, 2013, at 5:01 PM, "Airport Bum" <aa5_driver@yahoo.com> wrote:

What's your b ...
  Topic: Looking for a Tiger
rcmutz

Replies: 5

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:45 am   Subject: Looking for a Tiger
Hi all,

Some of you may of known I sold my Cheetah and thought I was going to move on into a Bonanza. After letting my heart and head duke it out, my stomach made the decision. To much on potential ...
  Topic: wings and things
rcmutz

Replies: 3

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 am   Subject: Re: wings and things
Yep. As long as you didn't go and dimple your leading edges.

Btw Gary, the fiberglass glareshield looks great with the powdercoated metal overlay.
  Topic: wings and things
rcmutz

Replies: 3

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm   Subject: wings and things
Guys,

I agree with you both on all accounts. Lots of dirty air around a Grumman, and areas that could be cleaned up.

Btw... I meant to send this to Grumman Gang not Team Grumman.

Richard ...
  Topic: Wing friction and speed...
rcmutz

Replies: 2

PostForum: TeamGrumman-List   Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 am   Subject: Wing friction and speed...
All:

The visousity of the fluid, the velocity of that fluid over the surface, and the length of the surface (ie Reynolds Number) are a major players here in how the boundry layer behaves.  Befor ...

Page 1 of 1