  Topic: Testing Tranmition
pietflyer

Replies: 10

PostForum: Pietenpol-List   Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:19 pm   Subject: Testing Tranmition
I’m still here.  Most everybody else has gone to Facebook.  Did you ever finish and fly your Pietenpol?

Jack Phillips

From: owner-pietenpol-list-server@matronics.com <owner-pietenpo ...
  Topic: Brakes have me stumped
pietflyer

Replies: 16

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:34 am   Subject: Brakes have me stumped
Carlos,

Having just gone through all the filling and sanding to get the wheel pants ready to paint, I can't imagine working around cooling vents when doing that! I think General Grumpy put his fin ...
  Topic: Brakes have me stumped
pietflyer

Replies: 16

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:33 am   Subject: Brakes have me stumped
Well said, General! As a Seaplane CFI teaching in a Cessna on amphibious floats (which have castering nosewheels steered by braking, just like an RV-10), I spend the first 15 minutes teaching a stud ...
  Topic: RV-10's
pietflyer

Replies: 6

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:13 am   Subject: RV-10's
My finish kit wasn’t bought until 2017

Jack Phillips