Search found 10 matches
Matronics Email Lists Forum Index
Author Message
  Topic: Impulse Coupler
duawil

Replies: 24

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm   Subject: Impulse Coupler
I don’t understand the “required” part of this discussion. I have a “Van’s” new experimental Lycoming D4A5 without the Slick start option and I have never had any trouble starting. What a ...
  Topic: Placement and dimensions of access door for HW ER tanks
duawil

Replies: 1

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm   Subject: Placement and dimensions of access door for HW ER tanks
I need some dimensions for the access door in each wingtip for the Hotel-Whiskey extended range tanks.

The wings are 250 miles away, but the wing tips are on the table in front of me.

I marked ...
  Topic: Looking for recommendations for heated seats
duawil

Replies: 11

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 am   Subject: Re: Looking for recommendations for heated seats
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions/info.

I am going ahead with the install of what I got from Flyboyaccessories.com after discussing it with Abby.
  Topic: Looking for recommendations for heated seats
duawil

Replies: 11

PostForum: RV10-List   Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm   Subject: Looking for recommendations for heated seats
Would like to put heating elements in the seat back and seat bottom so my wife can stay warm. Looking for recommendations.

Bought a set from Warmseats.com, but they seem to be a little to large to ...
  Topic: How close together should I put comm antennas?
duawil

Replies: 0

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:39 pm   Subject: How close together should I put comm antennas?
Putting 2 comm radios. GNC 300XL and SL30.

Need two separate comm antennas (?)

How close together can they go on the bottom of the fuselage and not
interfere significantly with each other??
  Topic: 2 comm antennas on one airplane
duawil

Replies: 0

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:09 am   Subject: 2 comm antennas on one airplane
Can someone please point me to a reference telling me how close together
I can put 2 comm antennas on my RV9?

I already have one just in front of the carry through bulkhead. I need
to add a se ...
  Topic: Slick mag P-lead ground wire
duawil

Replies: 4

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:55 am   Subject: Slick mag P-lead ground wire
Thanks Bob.
I will ground to the shield this weekend!!!

Duane

<nuckollsr@cox.net>

At 09:12 AM 11/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:

> <lehmans@sympatico.ca>

&g ...
  Topic: Slick mag P-lead ground wire
duawil

Replies: 4

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:46 am   Subject: Slick mag P-lead ground wire
I see the P-lead and the ground lug on the back of the Slik mag.

I know I need to use a coaxial wire with the center conductor on the
P-lead and the braided outer conductor on the ground lug.

T ...
  Topic: Hall effect amp meter telling the truth?
duawil

Replies: 4

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:56 am   Subject: Hall effect amp meter telling the truth?
I have a Hall effect current sensor hooked up to my GRT EIS-4000. I
have set the parameters in the EIS as stated on the instillation sheet
for the Hall effect sensor.

When I turn on my 2 GRT H ...
  Topic: How do I hook up EIS4000 to the shunts on z-14
duawil

Replies: 0

PostForum: AeroElectric-List   Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:11 pm   Subject: How do I hook up EIS4000 to the shunts on z-14
I am building and RV9A using the Z-14 diagram as a start. Also
installing EIS-4000. How do I go about getting a load reading from the
shunts into the EIS?

Make your reply really detailed, ...

Page 1 of 1