  Topic: (no subject)
HR2Flyer

Replies: 1

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 am   Subject: (no subject)
Yo!

Thanks for the advance notice!!!

From: owner-rocket-list-server@matronics.com On Behalf Of Hr2pilot@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:51 AM
To: rocket-li ...
  Topic: Rocket Fly-In at Air Force Museum?
HR2Flyer

Replies: 3

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:32 pm   Subject: Rocket Fly-In at Air Force Museum?
Sounds fun.Been there but didnt see it all. How about scheduling it before
or after Osh?

Ron Carter
---
  Topic: the ole -4 vs -8 vs HRII thread
HR2Flyer

Replies: 16

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:36 am   Subject: the ole -4 vs -8 vs HRII thread
When I started my Rocket I had no idea how I would ever afford and engine
and prop. I started by buying a used Rv-4 tail kit for $1,000 and kept after
it till it was done. One year the money materi ...
  Topic: HR II hard landing
HR2Flyer

Replies: 1

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:02 am   Subject: HR II hard landing
Hi Jim-

I see you are using autogas.How is that working and did you have to change any thing on the engine? I have looked in to it a bit and the Christensen? people who do most all the mogas s ...
  Topic: EAA Regional Fly-In
HR2Flyer

Replies: 2

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:17 am   Subject: EAA Regional Fly-In
Where/What is ftg?
---
  Topic: UMA 1 1/4" instruments
HR2Flyer

Replies: 1

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:53 am   Subject: UMA 1 1/4" instruments
I have a UMA fuel pressure gauge. It bounces quite a bit,+ - 12 psi sometimes. Then other times it is totally stable. I have tried three of them over the years with pretty much the same result for a ...
  Topic: cowling for sale
HR2Flyer

Replies: 1

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:20 pm   Subject: cowling for sale
Hi HR@ guys-

I have a Harmon Rocket II cowl for sale. It is crated and ready to deliver imediately. I never used it and it is in perfect original condition. Asking $500.00 plus freight.

  Topic: Rocket Emp
HR2Flyer

Replies: 4

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:08 am   Subject: Rocket Emp
Hi I have done the first two. See below.
---
  Topic: Landing Gear
HR2Flyer

Replies: 3

PostForum: Rocket-List   Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:41 pm   Subject: Landing Gear

Yeah-
I met an older fellow at OSH last year flying a yellow rocket who had
shortened his gear. He has nothing but good to say about it. Mark Frederick
knows who this is as his plane was parked r ...

Page 1 of 1